Yeah yeah, "Please post non-impreza / rallying pictures in Off-Topic." Fine! I guess this is where my build thread is going then.
Behold! The dirty tC!
Modifications not obvious is pics:
- 'Custom' short-ram intake (I put 'custom' in quotes because I just slapped some crap together and it worked.)
- Custom exhaust (Megan Racing 4-2-1 header -> 18" hushpower -> 12" flowmaster cat -> 12" cherrybomb -> mandrel-bent 2.25" tubing out the side in front of back right wheel)
- Street roll bar (I know the harness mounts are super dangerous; I don't do any sort of driving that poses any kind of extra rollover risk)
- 2" lift all around (probably just gonna fashion some strut-frame spacers)
- Fix broken winch, haha
- Replace glass roof with a bus-style emergency hatch
- Skid plate (gonna be a PITA; oil pan sticks out like crazy)
- Hydraulic handbrake
- Steering wheel airbag
Little girl across the street wanted to use my excess fender flare material for an art project.
Here are some pics of my brother's off-road wagon: